A licensed community care Pregnancy Resource Clinic in Yuba City that is dedicated to the highest standard of medical care in a comforting, supportive atmosphere. The clinic serves more than 1,600 women and men each year, providing the following services completely free:
- Pregnancy testing and verifications
- Limited obstetrical ultrasounds
- Information about fetal development
- Information on pregnancy options
- Jump Start pre-parenting program
- Maternity clothes, baby clothes, and furniture
- Post-abortion recovery support for women and men
- Reality Check (sexual integrity education)
- Friendship and emotional support
- Individual needs and community referrals
(AWF does not provide or refer for abortions)
- 24-hour helpline: 530-741-0556
What should you expect at A Woman’s Friend?
The staff at A Woman’s Friend is committed to those who seek their help. A Woman’s Friend has a strict confidentiality policy. No matter what service is provided, the results and information remain confidential.
A Woman’s Friend is a safe place to ask questions and get answers. Anyone facing a life changing choice may receive help from the highly trained and dedicated registered nurses and support staff at A Woman’s Friend.
Information and Options
The first priority of A Woman’s Friend is the health and well-being of their clients. The staff desires to equip their clients with the information necessary to make informed positive choices for their lives.
To learn more, click A Woman’s Friend
961 Live Oak Boulevard
Yuba City, CA 95991